新湖南湖南日报新媒体

打开
Serving the Dishes|上菜
新湖南 • top news
2021-04-30 21:46:30

点击查看连载专题

Dialogue 情景对话


1. I’m sorry to keep you waiting.

不好意思,让您久等了。

2. I’m sorry. We have so many guests this evening.

不好意思,今晚的客人相当多。

3. Please enjoy it.

请慢用。

4. Your dishes are all here.

你们的菜上齐了。

5. Excuse me, your dish is ready.

打扰一下,你们的菜做好了。

6. May I serve it to you now?

现在可以上菜了吗?

7. The Chinese way is to serve the soup fifi rst and then the food. If you like, we’ll bring you the food first.

在中国是先上汤,再上菜。要是你想的话,我们也可以先上菜。

8. This is the complete course.

菜都上齐啦。

9. I would advise you to enjoy the dish while it is hot.

建议你们趁热吃。

10. It’s crispy and tasty.

这道菜很酥脆可口。

11. If this is not enough, you can try the perilla peach. It’s a special dessert of Changsha and it’s very refreshing.

如果还是不解辣的话,可以来一份长沙特色甜品紫苏桃子,很爽口的。

12. I am sorry for that. I’m going to check with the chef right now.

非常抱歉,我马上去跟主厨核对一下。

13. Which do you prefer, to have a new one or to change another dish?

您想要怎么做?是帮您重做一份,还是换一道菜呢?

14. I’m sorry. Once it’s ordered and served, it can’t be changed.

不好意思,菜下单上桌后,就不能换了。

重点词汇

course [kɔːs] n. 菜品

crispy [ˈkrɪspɪ] adj. 酥脆的

dessert [dɪˈzɜːrt] n. 甜点

refreshing [rɪˈfreʃɪŋ] adj. 清爽的,消暑的

责编:田梦瑶

来源:策策连载