新湖南湖南日报新媒体

打开
Providing Food and Drinks | 酒店订餐
新湖南 • top news
2021-04-15 15:38:47

点击查看连载专题

Dialogue 情景对话

1. You may dial 9 for room service.

您可以拨 9 号键,要送餐服务。

2. Room service. May I help you?

您好,客房服务。有什么可以帮您?

3. Good morning! How can I help you?

早上好!您需要什么服务?

4. May I have your name and room number, please?

麻烦报一下您的姓名和房号。

5. Breakfast is served from 7:30 to 10:00 a.m. Lunch and dinner are from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.

早餐供应时间是上午 7:30 到 10:00,上午 11:00 到晚上 11 点是供应午餐和晚餐时间。

6. You can go down to the second flfl oor and enter the dining hall by your room key.

您可以到二楼,然后凭房卡进餐厅。

7. There are meeting rooms on the ground floor. Gym, swimming pool, bar and business center are on the second floor.

我们的会议室是在一楼。健身房、游泳池、酒吧和商务中心都在二楼。

8. You can refer to this handbook. It will also tell you something about Changsha.

您可以参考一下这本手册,里面还有一些关于长沙的介绍。

9. Room service is available 24 hours a day.

我们提供 24 小时送餐服务。

10. The room service menu is on the back of the door.

客房用餐服务的菜单就挂在门后。

11. We now have Continental breakfast and Chinese breakfast. For Chinese breakfast, we have special Changsha breakfast— the rice noodles. Which one would you prefer?

我们目前提供欧式早餐和中式早餐。中式早餐有长沙特色早餐——米粉。您需要哪种呢?

12. OK. Let me check. Two bowls of rice noodles and two cups of coffee for Room 307, correct?

好的,我确认一下您的信息,两碗米粉、两杯咖啡送到 307 房间,对吗?

13. When would you like to have your breakfast?

您希望几点送早餐来?

14. Do you need anything else?

还要点儿别的吗?

15. Is that all?

就点这些吗?

16. Would you like to put it on your hotel bill?

这笔钱是记在房费上吗?

17. Your order will be ready soon. Thank you for calling.

感谢来电,您的订单马上做好。

18. Your meal will be ready in about 20 minutes.

20 分钟内给您送过去。

19. Room service. Here comes your meal.

客房服务,您点的餐到了。

20. When you finish your breakfast, please call the Room Service Center and we will come and collect the plates.

您用餐完毕后可直接拨打客房服务中心电话,会有人来取餐盘。

21. Enjoy your meal!

祝您用餐愉快!

22. Thank you. Enjoy your breakfast, please.

谢谢,请慢用。

重点词汇

continental [ˌkɒntɪˈnentl] adj. 欧洲大陆的

dial [ˈdaɪəl] v. 拨(电话号码)

dining hall 餐厅

责编:田梦瑶

来源:策策连载