新湖南湖南日报新媒体

打开
Going Shopping | 逛个街吧!
新湖南 • top news
2021-03-29 13:37:24

点击查看连载专题

Dialogue 情景对话


John and Claire came to the Huang Xing Road Pedestrian Street. They wanted to buy some local food and souvenirs for their family members and friends.

约翰和克莱尔来到黄兴路步行街,他们想买一些长沙的食物和纪念品带给英国的家人和朋友。

Claire: This street is filled with people. By the way, why is it called Huang Xing Road Pedestrian Street?

克莱尔:这条街的人可真多。对了,为什么这条街叫黄兴路步行街呢?

Xiaowang (friend): It is in memory of the famous Chinese revolutionist Huang Xing. Do you see that statue? That’s him.

小王(朋友):这是为了纪念中国著名的革命家黄兴。看到那座雕像了吗?就是他。

John: Oh, I see. Is this the center of Changsha?

约翰:哦,看到了。这地方是长沙的市中心吗?

Xiaowang: Yes. It is a place for shopping and entertainment. Do you want to buy something?

小王:是的,这地方主要是购物和娱乐的。你们想买点儿什么吗?

Claire: Yes. We want to buy some local food and maybe some souvenirs.

克莱尔:是的,我们想买些本地的食物或者纪念品。

Xiaowang: You could go to Huogongdian. It’s a place for traditional food and souvenirs, and it can definitely satisfy your need.

小王:行,火宫殿吧。那儿全是传统食物和纪念品,一定可以满足你们的需求。

John: OK. Let’s go.

约翰:行,走吧。

John and Claire came to a souvenir shop.

约翰和克莱尔来到了一家特产店。

Xiaozhao (shop assistant): Welcome! Can I help you?

小赵(店员):欢迎光临,请问有什么可以帮您的吗?

Claire: Yes, we’d like to buy something for our family members and friends. What do you recommend?

克莱尔:你好,我们想买些东西给家人和朋友,请问有什么推荐的吗?

Xiaozhao: I’d recommend packed stinky tofu, smoked fish, and chili sauce. These are traditional Hunan food.

小赵:我推荐袋装的臭豆腐、熏鱼和辣椒酱。这些都是湖南特色食物。

John: They look pretty delicious. I think we will take one pack of stinky tofu, two packs of smoked fi sh and three cans of chili sauce. What do you think, honey?

约翰:看起来还挺好吃的。那我们要一袋臭豆腐、两袋熏鱼、三罐辣椒酱吧。你觉得呢,老婆?

Claire: Sure, how much in total?

克莱尔:行,总共多少钱呢?

Xiaozhao: That will be 150 RMB. Do you need something else? Like a piece of Hunan embroidery?

小赵:总共 150 元。要不要看看其他的,比如湘绣?

Claire: What about this fan? Is it Hunan embroidery?

克莱尔:这把扇子怎么样?是湘绣吗?

Xiaozhao: Yes.

小赵:是的。

Claire: Then I will take three of this fan, thank you.

克莱尔:那我要三把扇子,谢谢。

Xiaozhao: OK. That will be 220 RMB in total. Cash, credit card or mobile payment?

小赵:好的,总共 220 元。现金、信用卡还是移动支付呢?

John: Cash. Here you are.

约翰:现金,给你。

Xiaozhao: Thank you very much. Here is your change. Have a nice day!

小赵:非常感谢,这是找您的钱,祝您生活愉快!

Claire: You too.

克莱尔:你也是哦。

黄兴南路商业步行街

重点词汇

revolutionist [ˌrɛvəˈlʊʃənɪst] n. 革命家

satisfy [ˈsætɪsfaɪ] v. 满足

smoked fish 熏鱼

chili sauce 辣椒酱

Hunan embroidery 湘绣

fan [fæn] n. 扇子

责编:田梦瑶

来源:张春敏