新湖南湖南日报新媒体

打开
Enjoying Some Foot Massage | 洗个脚吧!
新湖南 • top news
2021-03-25 15:10:51

点击查看连载专题

Dialogue 情景对话


After a day’s walk, James and Jerry decided to do a foot massage to experience the foot-washing culture of Changsha.

走了一天的詹姆斯和杰瑞决定洗个脚,体验一下长沙的洗脚文化。

James: What a day! My feet hurt so much!

詹姆斯:今天可太累了!我的脚好痛啊!

Jerry: Me too! I can barely feel them.

杰瑞:我也是。脚都没了!

James: I saw a lot of places for foot massage. Do you want to have a try?

詹姆斯:我看到有很多洗脚的地方。你想试试吗?

Jerry: Oh, that would be great!

杰瑞:哦,那可太爽了!

James and Jerry arrived at a foot massage shop.

詹姆斯和杰瑞来到了一个洗脚城。

Waiter: Welcome, gentlemen!

服务员:先生们,欢迎光临!

James&Jerry: Good evening.

詹姆斯和杰瑞:晚上好。

Waiter: Sure. Do you want full-body massage, foot massage, or acupuncture?

服务员:好的,二位是想全身按摩、足部按摩还是针灸呢?

James: I just need foot massage. What about you, Jerry?

詹姆斯:我想要足部按摩。你呢,杰瑞?

Jerry: I prefer a full-body massage, including my neck and back. Maybe I’m old.

杰瑞:我想要全身按摩,包括颈部和后背,老了,老了。

Waiter: OK. We have junior therapists for 100 RMB per hour, and senior ones for 120 RMB per hour. Which one do you prefer?

服务员:OK。我们有初级技师,100 元每小时,还有高级技师,120 元每小时。请问您想要哪一种呢?

James&Jerry: Senior.

詹姆斯和杰瑞:高级。

Waiter: I see. Please follow me to your room, and by the way, we also offer free drinks and fruits.

服务员:好的。请跟我到房间,对了,我们还免费提供饮品和水果。

James: Great! This is Paradise!

詹姆斯:太好了!真舒服!

One hour later ...

1 小时后……

James: Oh, my goodness. This is the best massage I have ever experienced!

詹姆斯:哦,天啊,这是我体验过的最舒服的按摩了!

Jerry: Me too! I’m alive again!

杰瑞:我也是!我又活过来了!

Waiter: Gentlemen, are you satisfied with our massage?

服务员:先生们,还满意我们的服务吗?

James&Jerry: Absolutely!

詹姆斯和杰瑞:相当满意!

Waiter: Thank you! You can have a rest here, take a nap or something. When you are ready, you can come to the counter.

服务员:谢谢你!你们可以在这里稍作休息,小憩一会儿。等你们准备好了,就可以到前台了。

James: Thank you.

詹姆斯:谢谢你!

Jerry: Hey, James, I really love the massage. We should come to Changsha every single year. It’s totally worth it!

杰瑞:喂,詹姆斯,我简直太爱这按摩了。我们就应该每年都来一次长沙,太值了。

James: I agree.

詹姆斯:我同意。

重点词汇

acupuncture [ˈækjʊpʌŋktʃə(r)] n. 针灸

neck [nek] n. 脖子

back [bæk] n. 后背

junior therapist 初级技师

senior [ˈsiːnɪə(r)] adj. 高级的

fruit [fruːt] n. 水果

nap [næp] n. 小憩

counter [ˈkaʊntə(r)] n. 前台

责编:田梦瑶

来源:张春敏