新湖南湖南日报新媒体

打开
Watching Some Nice Movies | 看个片吧!
新湖南 • top news
2021-03-22 09:59:44

点击查看连载专题

Dialogue 情景对话



James and Jerry decided to watch a movie in Changsha.

詹姆斯和杰瑞决定在长沙看场电影。

James: Do you want to watch a movie, Jerry?

詹姆斯:你想看电影吗,杰瑞?

Jerry: Really? But are you sure that you want to watch a movie in China? You don’t even speak Chinese.

杰瑞:真的吗?但你确定你想在中国看电影吗?你连中文都不懂。

James: Whatever. There should be English subtitles.

詹姆斯:无所谓的,应该有英文字幕的。

Jerry: Alright. Let’s go.

杰瑞:行吧,走。

They arrived at the cinema.

他们来到了电影院。

James: Um, I don’t know what is on the screen. Do you have a clue, Jerry?

詹姆斯:呃,我看不懂屏幕上写的啥,你看得懂吗,杰瑞?

Jerry: I don’t know either.

杰瑞:我也不知道呢。

James: Maybe we should ask the staff over there. Excuse me, could you tell me what’s on today?

詹姆斯:要不问问那边的工作人员吧。不好意思,请问今天有什么电影吗?

Xiaogao (staff): Of course. Most of today’s movies are Chinese, but with English subtitles. For English movies, we have Titanic and Avengers. Which one do you prefer?

小高(工作人员):当然。今天大部分电影都是中文片,但是都有英文字幕的。至于英文电影,今天有《泰坦尼克号》和《复仇者联盟》。您想看什么呢?

Jerry: I really want to watch Avengers again. How about you, James?

杰瑞:我真想再刷一遍《复仇者联盟》,你呢,詹姆斯?

James: Sure, why not?

詹姆斯:行啊,看呀。

Jerry: Would it be weird to watch an American movie while we’re in China?

杰瑞:在中国看美国电影,会不会有点儿奇怪呀?

James: Ha-ha, a little bit. Whatever, we’d like to buy two tickets, please.

詹姆斯:哈哈哈,有点儿。管他呢,我们订两张票吧。

Xiaogao: OK. IMAX?

小高:好的,请问是看 IMAX 厅吗?

Jerry: Yes, and we want the seats in the back.

杰瑞:是的,靠后一点儿的座位吧。

Xiaogao: In the middle to the screen?

小高:请问是正对屏幕吗?

James: Yes, and how much in total?

詹姆斯:是的,总共多少钱呢?

Xiaogao: That would be 90 RMB. Cash or credit card?

小高:总共是 90 元。现金还是信用卡支付呢?

James: Cash.

詹姆斯:现金。

Xiaogao: Here is your change. And your Avengers starts at 14:30. Here are your tickets.

小高:这是找您的钱。还有您的《复仇者联盟》场次是下午两点半,这是您的票。

James: Thank you.

詹姆斯:谢谢。

Xiaogao: By the way, we’ve also prepared free 3D glasses for you. But please remember to return them after the movie. Thank you.

小高:对了,我们影院还提供免费的 3D 眼镜,但是请在影片结束后归还,谢谢。

Jerry: Thank you.

杰瑞:谢谢。


重点词汇

movie [ˈmuːvɪ] n. 电影

subtitle [ˈsʌbtaɪtl] n. 字幕

screen [skriːn] n. 屏幕

weird [wɪrd] adj. 奇怪的

责编:田梦瑶

来源:张春敏