新湖南湖南日报新媒体

打开
Eat Well and Drink Well! | 吃好,也要喝好!
新湖南 • top news
2021-02-01 10:23:30

点击查看连载专题

Drinks 喝在长沙

说到长沙,就不得不提到长沙大街小巷的饮品店,无论是各式咖啡馆、特色奶茶店,还是果汁饮品店,又或是著名的解放西路酒吧一条街,形形色色的饮品都吸引着无数的客人前来品尝。那么,当外国朋友在长沙的酷暑中寻求一丝清凉时,我们该怎么用英文向他们介绍不同的饮品和食材呢?当外国朋友来买饮品时,该如何询问他们的需求呢?热闹的酒吧里,我们又该如何向他们介绍长沙独有的娱乐文化呢?学习了下面两个情景对话,你也可以为外国朋友们在长沙痛快畅饮提供帮助!

必策三句


1. How many do you need? 请问需要多少呢?

2. Here is our menu. 这是我们的菜单。

3. Here is your change. 这是找您的钱。

Dialogue 情景对话


John and Claire are a couple from Britain. After lunch, they walked through the streets in Changsha, and they found a beverage shop named Sexy Tea with many people waiting in line.

约翰和克莱尔是一对来自英国的夫妇。午饭后,他们穿梭于长沙的大街小巷,发现了一家名为“茶颜悦色”的饮品店,店门口有很多人在排队。

Xiaoyang (shop assistant): Good afternoon! Welcome to our beverage shop. Can I help you?

小杨(店员):下午好!欢迎光临,请问有什么可以帮您的吗?

John: Good afternoon, would you please give us some recommendation?

约翰:下午好,请问有什么推荐的饮品吗?

Xiaoyang: Of course! We sell all kinds of beverage. Our best-selling one is the Youlan Latte. Do you want to have a try?

小杨:当然!我们有各种饮品,卖得最好的是幽兰拿铁,您想试试吗?

Claire: It sounds good!

克莱尔:听起来不错!

Xiaoyang: How many do you need?

小杨:请问需要几杯呢?

Claire: Two, please.

克莱尔:请给我两杯。

Xiaoyang: Do you have any requirements for sugar and ice?

小杨:您对甜度和冰块有什么要求吗?

Claire: No. Standard ones will do.

克莱尔:没有,正常的就可以了。

Xiaoyang: Do you want some taro balls or bubbles in your beverage?

小杨:是否需要加芋圆或珍珠在里面呢?

Claire: No, thanks.

克莱尔:不了,谢谢。

John: Yes, I’d like some taro balls.

约翰:我要芋圆。

Xiaoyang: That would be 34 RMB in total.

小杨:总共是 34 元。

Claire: 50 RMB, here you are.

克莱尔:这里是 50 元。

Xiaoyang: Thank you. Here is your change.

小杨:谢谢,这是找您的钱。

Claire: Thank you.

克莱尔:谢谢你。

Five minutes later ...

五分钟后……

Xiaoyang: Madam and sir, here are your beverages. Please enjoy. Have a nice day!

小杨:女士和先生,你们的饮料好了。请享用,祝你们生活愉快!

John & Claire: Thank you!

约翰和克莱尔:谢谢!

Xiaoyang: By the way, do you want to have a look at our souvenirs?

This is canned tea. You can take it back for your friends. Beautifully packed.

小杨:对了,您想看看我们店里的纪念品吗?这些是罐装茶。您可以带回国送给朋友,包装也很精美。

Claire: It looks adorable. Does it taste good?

克莱尔:看起来很不错。味道好吗?

Xiaoyang: Yes, absolutely. Do you want some?

小杨:那是必须的。来点儿吗?

Claire: Yes. I’d like to have three of them. Different fl avors, please.

克莱尔:行,请来三罐吧,不同口味的。

Xiaoyang: Sure, that is 60 RMB.

小杨:好的,总共 60 元。

Claire: OK.

克莱尔:好的。

Five minutes later ...

五分钟后……

John: Oh, my goodness. It tastes great! We can make a fortune if we import this to Britain. Right, honey?

约翰:我的天,这也太好喝了,要是引进到英国,那不赚翻了。你说是吧,老婆?

Claire: Don’t talk. I’m enjoying my beverage!

克莱尔:别说话,让我慢慢享用!

图片来源:茶颜悦色微信公众号

重点词汇

recommendation [ˌrekəmenˈdeɪʃn] n. 推荐

requirement [rɪˈkwaɪə(r)mənt] n. 要求

sugar [ˈʃʊɡə(r)] n. 糖

ice [aɪs] n. 冰

taro ball 芋圆

change [tʃeɪndʒ] n. 找回的钱

beverage [ˈbevərɪdʒ] n. 饮料

flavor [ˈfl eɪvə(r)] n. 口味

责编:田梦瑶

来源:张春敏