新湖南湖南日报新媒体

打开
Fancy Restaurants | 吃顿大餐吧 !
新湖南 • top news
2021-01-25 10:11:28

点击查看连载专题

Food 吃在长沙

对吃货们来说,长沙绝对是个美食天堂。这里不仅有中国八大菜系之一的湘菜,更有臭豆腐、糖油粑粑、麻辣小龙虾等名扬全国的街头美 食。如果在街上碰到来自外国的“吃货”,我们该如何介绍臭豆腐的发酵原理呢?油爆虾、糖油粑粑用英文怎么说呢?外国朋友们问起“盖码” 的意思,我们又该怎么解释呢?答案就在下面的两个情景对话中!

必策三句

1. Have you got a reservation? 您有预订吗?

2. How many guests, please? 你们一共几位?

3. Your order will be served soon. 菜马上就来。

Dialogue 情景对话


James and Jerry decided to have a taste of the Hunan cuisine, so they went to a popular restaurant. When they arrived at the restaurant, they were warmly welcomed by the waiters.

詹姆斯和杰瑞打算到一家口碑很好的餐厅尝尝湘菜。来到餐厅后,他们受到了服务员的热情招待。

Xiaozhao (waiter): Welcome! Have you got a reservation?

小赵(服务员): 欢迎光临 ! 请问有没有预订?

James: No, we haven’t.

詹姆斯:我们没有预订。

Xiaozhao: How many guests, please?

小赵:请问一共几位?

Jerry: Just the two of us.

杰瑞:只有我们两位。

Xiaozhao: This way, please. Is this table all right?

小赵:这边请。这里可以吗?

James: Yes. Thank you.

詹姆斯:可以的,谢谢。

Xiaozhao brought them the menu and the wine list.

小赵拿来了菜单和酒水单。

Xiaozhao: Here are the menu and the wine list.

小赵:这是菜单和酒水单。

James: It’s so hard to choose. What would you recommend?

詹姆斯:好难选啊,请问有什么推荐吗?

Xiaozhao: I’d recommend fried sliced pork with chili. It’s one of the most popular and common dishes in Hunan.

小赵:我推荐辣椒炒肉,这是最受欢迎也最家常的湖南菜之一。

Jerry: Sounds great. The fried crayfish looks good, but is it super spicy?

杰瑞:听起来不错。这个油爆虾看起来也不错啊,但这个是不是超级辣?

Xiaozhao: It’s one of our specialties and a favorite for many people. And don’t worry, it’s only medium spicy.

小赵:这也是我们的特色菜之一,很多人的最爱。而且你们不用担心太辣,这道菜只是中辣。

Jerry: We’ll take this. What about the pickled cabbage soup?

杰瑞:那我们要一份这个。这个酸菜汤怎么样?

Xiaozhao: Oh... Sorry, it has already been sold out. Would you like to try the tomato and egg soup?

小赵:哦,不好意思,酸菜汤已经卖完了,尝尝番茄蛋花汤怎么样?

James: OK... We’ll have a try.

詹姆斯:好的,我们就要这个吧。

Xiaozhao: Anything else you want?

小赵:还需要别的吗?

James: These are OK.

詹姆斯:这些就够了。

Xiaozhao: OK. Just a few minutes, please. Your order will be served soon.

小赵:好的,请稍等,菜很快就会上了。

A few minutes later, the fried crayfish was served. James and Jerry both eagerly took a crayfish.

几分钟后,油爆虾便被端上了桌。詹姆斯和杰瑞迫不及待地各自尝了一只。

Jerry: It tastes so good!

杰瑞:好好吃!

James: Wow! This is so spicy! I thought it was only medium spicy! Ice water, please!

詹姆斯:天呐,这也太辣了!不是说只是中辣吗?请给我来杯冰水。

Xiaozhao: Here you are. If this is not enough, you can try the perilla peach. It’s a special dessert of Changsha and it’s very refreshing.

小赵:给你。如果还是不解辣的话,可以来一份紫苏桃子,这是长沙的特色甜品,很爽口的。

James:I’ll have one!

詹姆斯:我要来一份!

1月17日,大王山旅游度假区。吴振根 摄

点词汇

menu [ˈmenjuː] n. 菜单

wine list 酒水单

popular [ˈpɒpjʊlə(r)] adj. 受欢迎的

specialty [ˌspeʃɪˈælətɪ] n. 特色菜,招牌菜

favorite [ˈfeɪvərɪt] n. 受喜爱的人(或事物)

pickled cabbage soup 酸菜汤

Here you are. 给你。

perilla peach 紫苏桃子

责编:田梦瑶

来源:张春敏